TULSA, Okla., Sept. 9, 2020 – Stonebridge Consulting, a leading provider of business advisory and technology solutions for the energy industry, today announces that Terry Spaulding has joined the company as director of surplus sales.
In his new role, Spaulding oversees the sale of surplus oilfield equipment and related asset management services as part of Stonebridge’s supply chain management (SCM) services. He reports to Leo Oei, managing director for supply chain management.
“We are very pleased to have an oilfield equipment veteran like Terry Spaulding join the Stonebridge team,” Oei said. “With more than 20 years of direct industry experience, Terry is well known in the oil and gas community and has deep expertise in all aspects of oil and gas asset management and surplus equipment sales. Adding Terry and extending our SCM service offering with surplus sales enhances the value of Stonebridge to our clients.”
Before joining Stonebridge, Spaulding was president of Spaulding Surplus Solutions, which specialized in oilfield surplus equipment and materials sales. Prior, he was at Chesapeake Energy where he served in a number of supply chain and material management roles. Spaulding also was at oilfield inspection services company Washita Valley Enterprises.
Stonebridge provides a complete range of supply chain management (SCM) services. These services enable organizations to develop and execute a holistic supply chain strategy that provides a blueprint for fit-for-purpose SCM capabilities and best practices.
Stonebridge’s SCM services include:
- Procurement Analytics – for analyzing purchasing data and establish metrics to increase visibility of spend and provide input for strategic opportunities and decisions.
- Strategic Sourcing and Category Management – for generating savings through sourcing and proactive management of strategic and targeted spend categories.
- Supplier/Contract Management – for maximizing supplier performance, compliance, and value throughout the contract life cycle, from creation to retirement.
- Asset Management – for minimizing excess inventory, identify obsolete assets, avoid unnecessary spending, and enable the accuracy of well costs through optimized inventory planning and execution.
- SCM Development and Optimization – for establishing the enterprise structure and necessary capabilities to support process optimization, systems, talent management, and training for a resilient supply chain organization that will sustain cost management efforts and discipline.
To discuss how to develop your supply chain strategy, contact Stonebridge.
About Stonebridge Consulting, LLC
Stonebridge Consulting provides business advisory and technology services for next-gen energy companies. We serve the energy industry exclusively. Our industry expertise, proven methodologies, and extensive project IP and solution accelerators enable us to deliver projects faster, generating measurable improvements in operational efficiency and saving project time and costs by as much as 50 percent. More information about our services is available at www.sbconsulting.com.