TULSA, Okla., Nov. 9, 2020 – Stonebridge Consulting, a leading provider of business advisory and technology solutions for the energy industry, today announces the launch of its new Stonebridge Surplus Solutions website at www.sbsurplussolutions.com.
The Stonebridge Surplus Solutions website is designed to be an online marketplace for surplus oil and gas pipe, equipment, and materials. The site provides a searchable database of available equipment as well as timely information about upcoming auctions.
“We are thrilled to debut our new surplus sales marketplace,” said Leo Oei, managing director for supply chain management (SCM) services. “The oil and gas industry relies on highly specialized materials and equipment. Our mission with the Stonebridge Surplus Sales is to be the go-to resource that puts sellers of surplus equipment together with qualified buyers to maximize the value of your surplus assets.”
The surplus sales website launch follows the recent hiring of industry veteran Terry Spaulding. Spaulding, a 20-year industry veteran, oversees surplus oilfield equipment sales and related asset management services as part of Stonebridge’s SCM services.
Stonebridge provides a complete range of supply chain management (SCM) services. These services enable organizations to develop and execute a holistic supply chain strategy that provides a blueprint for fit-for-purpose SCM capabilities and best practices.
Stonebridge’s SCM services include:
- Procurement Analytics – for analyzing purchasing data and establishing metrics to increase visibility of spend and provide input for strategic opportunities and decisions.
- Strategic Sourcing and Category Management – for generating savings through sourcing and proactive management of strategic and targeted spend categories.
- Supplier/Contract Management – for maximizing supplier performance, compliance, and value throughout the contract life cycle, from creation to retirement.
- Asset Management – for minimizing excess inventory, identify obsolete assets, avoid unnecessary spending, and enable the accuracy of well costs through optimized inventory planning and execution.
- SCM Development and Optimization – for establishing the enterprise structure and necessary capabilities to support process optimization, systems, talent management, and training for a resilient supply chain organization that will sustain cost management efforts and discipline.
To discuss how to develop your supply chain strategy, contact Stonebridge.
About Stonebridge Consulting, LLC
Stonebridge Consulting provides business advisory and technology services for next-gen energy companies. We serve the energy industry exclusively. Our industry expertise, proven methodologies, and extensive project IP and solution accelerators enable us to deliver projects faster, generating measurable improvements in operational efficiency and saving project time and costs by as much as 50 percent. More information about our services is available at www.sbconsulting.com.