TULSA, Okla., Aug. 13, 2015 – Stonebridge Consulting, the leading provider of business advisory and technology services for next-gen oil and gas, today announced its “Peloton Ready” solution accelerators designed to help upstream companies optimize the value of their WellView®, RigView®, SiteView®, and ProdView® implementations and upgrades in a faster, leaner, and smarter way.
Stonebridge’s proven approach provides user-focused profiles with pre-configured data standards, data entry forms, reporting, process alignment and training for business users.
“Stonebridge’s process, data and reporting accelerators enable operators to significantly speed up the time to value of their Peloton software investments,” said Kate Stevenson, Enterprise Director of Stonebridge’s Peloton Services. “Rather than starting from scratch, our accelerators are quick-start packages for optimizing our client’s use of the applications at implementation or realigning existing implementations to industry best practices during an upgrade.”
- Up to 25% time-savings in software implementation or re-optimization projects
- Implementation of industry “best of breed” practices to decrease surface operating costs and track downhole activity
- Reduced CAPEX spending through improved spud-to-production cycle times
- Increased visibility into well failures and facility equipment
- Incremental cost savings through consistent processes and data standards across business units
- Reduced future application maintenance by aligning to Peloton® data model
- Increased data quality ta through access to Stonebridge’s cleansing and conversion tools
Stonebridge’s “Peloton Ready” user profiles align with best-of-breed industry standards and can be applied for new implementations or as part of an upgrade.
- Well Ready – Enables operators to get the most out of WellView with Stonebridge’s pre-built drilling and completions profiles
- Site Ready – Decreases the risk and cost of surface processes with SiteView profiles that address facility, regulatory, construction, and wastewater management
- Rig Ready – Eliminates planning confusion with standardized rig scheduling processes and integrated planning from RigView
- Report Ready –Pre-built Spotfire reports for completions analytics, drilling/completions management reporting, and well failures
Stonebridge’s “Peloton Ready” profiles contain:
- Standard input form templates for data entry:
- Pre-built standard reports per profile, including:
- Operational ERP Map
- Failure Analysis
- Management Reports
- Completions Analysis
- Flexible user training for each profile’s learning style
- Process automation
To learn more about Stonebridge’s “Peloton Ready” accelerators as well as Stonebridge’s full offerings, visit www.sbconsulting.com/solutions/peloton-ready. To schedule a complimentary one-hour Peloton implementation or upgrade consulting session, click here.
About Stonebridge Consulting
Stonebridge Consulting provides business advisory and technology consulting services that help oil and gas companies produce hydrocarbons efficiently and safely, optimize volumes, increase margins, and maximize returns. Headquartered in Tulsa and with offices in Houston, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Denver and Pune, India, we serve the oil and gas industry exclusively, with an emphasis on upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services companies focused on resource plays in North America. Stonebridge Consulting is a division of Stonebridge Acquisition, Inc., a Tulsa-based corporation. More information is available at www.sbconsulting.com.
NOTE: The Peloton, WellView, RigView, SiteView, ProdView, and MasterView brand names are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.